1. Before the first use, please make sure the solar light can be charged with sufficient sunlight for 8-12 hours.
2. In winter, the solar light is not able to be fully charged for the lack of light. So it's normal if the solar light is not bright enough and illumination time is short. Light time depends on how much it is charged during the daytime.
3. The solar light should be installed in places where sufficient sunshine is available.
- Solar Panel: Efficiency up to 20.5%(20% more than others)
- LED Beads: 128 LED
- Lumen: 1600LM
- Detection Distance:12-20ft / 5-8m
- Lighting Angle: 360º